Tuesday 15 May 2012

ZBrush Project - Teaset 2


I made the main shape of my teapot from a cylinder basically the same way as I made the cup.

It's also the way I made the spout and the handle for it. I polypainted it the same way and added the indented pattern the same way as well.

I appended it to the rest of my tea set and this is what it looks like:


I changed the lighting slightly in ZBrush to get it looking like this by changing it in the light menu.

After rendering out four images and putting them in Photoshop, I messed with the layer effects to get the final image that I want.

These are the four images I rendered out:





I never ended up using the second one and I inverted the last image to use as a hue layer. The first image is a soft light layer and I put both above the coloured image to create my final image.



No comments:

Post a Comment