Thursday 26 April 2012

Axe Handle Tutorial

I had some issues with saving my work and after speaking with Leavon he said it was ok to use a friends axe head to continue with the tutorials.
This axe head belongs to Adam Hannush.


I followed the second tutorial and this is the axe handle that I created.


I still have some trouble with the remesh function so I had to ask the tutor for help but the rest of this was tutorial reasonably easy to follow. 

I did the remesh thing again at the end so it was all one mesh, it turned out alright but no matter what I did I got some weird parts on the top and bottom parts of the axe head.



I'm still having some issues with my work saving but I seem to be getting round that slightly by saving it on a different file every few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment