Sunday 15 April 2012

Organic and Machine 5

went out yesterday afternoon with my camera to try and find some motorbikes I could photograph but I couldn't find any parked on the street. I did end up finding a showroom that sold them but they guy working there wouldn't let me take any pictures, so yesterday was a complete waste of time.

This morning I just looked on the internet to see what was on there.


This is the kind of thing that I found and I like these bikes a lot more than any of the futuristic ones I found yesterday. I definitely like the idea of a sports bike, they are a lot smoother than a dirt bike or a Harley.

I was looking on the internet again for a model of a sports bike that I want to use and came across this image:


It is almost at the correct angle that I want and it is smooth and sleek which is what I want. I'll change the shape of parts of it but I can use this as a base to get the shape right.


I made it a little wider to try and get him sat on it properly and I have changed the shape of the top front part so his knee stays behind it. I'm going to start outlining the bike next and getting the shape I want properly.


This is the basic outline of the bike but some stuff definitely needs changing. The front top part needs to be taller and I think I'm going to get rid of the original image as well and give it a block colour so I can start changing it without having to worry about what it originally was.


I think it looks a little better now that the fronts a little taller but I do have to sort out the angle of the wind shield because it looks a little odd. Also I need to sort out the back wheel, I don't know what this two things sticking out of the wheel are and they look weird so I might get rid of them. I also need put the same pattern on the back wheel as I have on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment