Wednesday 18 April 2012

Prop 2

Unfortunately my graphics tab decided to break on me a couple of hours ago so I decided to do the rough sketches of the tea set by hand instead of on Photoshop.
These are my initial sketches:


These are sketches of tea pot and cup shapes that I like, the tea pot shape I like the best is the top right one so I'll do another rough sketch but define the shape a little better.


The handle fits in with the shape of the pot better and I've made where the lid sits a little longer. The only thing I don't like is the spout but I can work on that a little more if I decide to do this.
I need a cup that matches this a little and there is one in my drawings above that could work but I think I'll draw that one a little neater as well.


The shape of this cup works quite well with the tea pot I think but maybe the top of it is a little too narrow, again this is something I can fix if I decide to go forward with this.

This is the last little sketch I did and it just shows the layout I thought my tea set could be presented in on a tray or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment