Wednesday 25 April 2012

Environment

These are my four favourite photographs that I took for the perspective task.





From looking at the photos my favourite one to continue with is the top one. It kind of reminds me of an old train station tunnel. Before I decide properly I'm going to some very quick sketches of the basic shapes of the building. I think it will help me decide which has the most interesting shape and might give me some better ideas without everything else, like cranes, people and cars, crowding the image.

These are my four, very rough drawings of the photos above.




After looking at these as well as the photos I think the third one down is my favourite. I could turn it into a rough top cafe, the shed could be the kitchen and where those pyramid windows are, there could be tables instead. 

This is just the initial idea that I have but my next step is to get it into Photoshop and draw it out a lot more neatly than I have.

Now that I have drawn it up in Photoshop more neatly I know that I want to continue with this one. I took out the other two pyramid windows because you couldn't really see them and I think I' going to end up taking the other two out as well.
What I want to do next is to just finalise some of the shapes in here, like the walls need to have top parts added to them.

Not much has changed, only the walls have a little more depth to them.
I'm not sure what I want to do next so I think I'll look at some outdoor cafe's and see what ideas that brings.

All of these cafe's have some sort of greenery either in or around them. Half of these cafe's have some sort of shelter from the weather, an umbrella or gazebo. 
Maybe before I decide which accessories to add I should first plan where the kitchen area is going to be and where I want tables and chairs.

This is what I have so far, I changed the shape of the wooden shed to make it more interesting and gave it a door and window. Also, this is where I thought the tables might go but I will probably end up changing the shape of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment